Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Intense fanatical enthusiasm for the The Beatles.
- 1964 July 12, “The Beatles meet Margaret”, in The Straits Times, page 3:
- BEATLEMANIA caught up with Princess Margaret and Lord Snowdon last week.
- 2012, Christoper Zara, Tortured Artists: From Picasso and Monroe to Warhol and Winehouse, the Twisted Secrets of the World's Most Creative Minds, part 1, chapter 2, 51–52:
- Berlin's six-decade career began before the advent of radio and ended during the height of Beatlemania.