Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: becker
- An English habitational surname, from Old Norse from Old Norse bekkr (“brook”).
- An English occupational surname, from Old English from Old English becca (“mattock”) for a mattock or pickaxe maker.
- A German occupational surname, from German from Becker (“baker”).
- A locale in the United States.
- A male given name transferred from the surname.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Backer is the 357th most common surname in the United States, belonging to 87,859 individuals. Becker is most common among White (94.9%) individuals.
Becker m or f (genitive Beckers)
- A common surname, from occupations.