Jump to navigation Jump to search
- An English habitational surname.
- Various place names, including:
- a suburb of Perth, Western Australia.
- a town in Alberta, Canada.
- a hamlet in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England.
- a village in East Hampshire district, England.
- a village in Babergh district, Suffolk, England.
- a suburb of Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England.
- a village in North Warwickshire district, England.
- an area in Walsall borough, West Midlands, England.
- a village in Bromsgrove district, Worcestershire, England.
- a small town in Hancock County, Illinois, USA.
- a small city in Sedgwick County, Kansas, USA.
- an unincorporated community in Bay County, Michigan, USA.
- an unincorporated community in Hettinger County, North Dakota, USA.
Named after the founder of Bentley Motors, WO Bentley.
Bentley (plural Bentleys)
- A motor car manufactured by this company.