Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: beveridge
- A surname from Middle English.
- A town in the City of Whittlesea district, Victoria, Australia.
- An unincorporated community in Inyo County, California, United States.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Beveridge is the 10408th most common surname in the United States, belonging to 3095 individuals. Beveridge is most common among White (94.57%) individuals.
- Hanks, Patrick, editor (2003), “Beveridge”, in Dictionary of American Family Names, volume 1, New York City: Oxford University Press, →ISBN, page 152.