Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Favouring, or according to, the policies of Tony Blair, British prime minister 1997-2007.
- 2006, David Childs, Britain Since 1945: A Political History, page 298:
- The campaigns in Afghanistan and Iraq left him looking like the leader of a Blairist 'front' party as he backed the government on these and other issues.
- 2000, The Salisbury Review: Volumes 19-20
- The Blairist emphasis on inclusiveness and recruitment by post code will likewise set off a new downward spiral in education […]