Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: brennan
Brennan (plural Brennans)
- A surname, from Irish of Irish origin.
- A male given name transferred from the surname, of mostly American usage.
- A male given name, variant of Brendan.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Brennan is the 701st most common surname in the United States, belonging to 49,238 individuals. Brennan is most common among White (94.6%) individuals.
- Hanks, Patrick, editor (2003) , “Brennan”, in Dictionary of American Family Names, New York City: Oxford University Press, →ISBN