Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (computing, languages) Initialism of Cascading Style Sheets.
- (media, DVD) Initialism of Content Scramble System.
- (military, rocketry) NATO prefix-code for Chinese surface-to-surface missile systems developed by the People's Republic of China
- (nautical) Initialism of Canadian Survey Ship. (The designation for a survey ship operated by the Canadian Hydrographic Service)
- (historical, nautical, military) Initialism of Confederate States Ship. (The designation for a commissioned warship operated by the Confederate States Navy)
- (medicine) Churg-Strauss syndrome
- (aviation, travel) (GDS code, and used on older types of airline keyboards) Initialism of change segment status.