Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Abkhaz language
This is the main category of the Abkhaz language.
Information about Abkhaz:
|Language family||Northwest Caucasian|
- Category:Abkhaz lemmas: Abkhaz lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:ab:All topics: Abkhaz terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Abkhaz entry maintenance: Abkhaz entries, or entries in other languages containing Abkhaz terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Abkhaz symbols: Abkhaz written signs.
- Category:Abkhaz templates: Abkhaz templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Abkhaz terms by etymology: Abkhaz terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Abkhaz terms by usage: Abkhaz terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Abkhaz: Categories with terms derived from Abkhaz in various specific languages.
- Category:User ab: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Abkhaz.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Abkhaz lemmas (7 c, 149 e)
- ► ab:All topics (7 c, 0 e)
- ► Abkhaz entry maintenance (4 c, 1 e)
- ► Abkhaz modules (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Abkhaz symbols (1 c, 0 e)