Category:Adangme parts of speech
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Adangme language » Parts of speech
Adangme terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Adangme adjectives: Adangme terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Adangme adverbs: Adangme terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Adangme interjections: Adangme terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Adangme nouns: Adangme terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Adangme numerals: Adangme terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Adangme particles: Adangme terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Adangme pronouns: Adangme terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Adangme verbs: Adangme terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.