Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
» Amuzgo language » Lemmas
Amuzgo lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Amuzgo adjectives: Amuzgo terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Amuzgo adverbs: Amuzgo terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Amuzgo determiners: Amuzgo terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Amuzgo nouns: Amuzgo terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Amuzgo numerals: Amuzgo terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Amuzgo pronouns: Amuzgo terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Amuzgo verbs: Amuzgo terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.