Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Azeri language
This is the main category of the Azeri language.
Information about Azeri:
- Category:Azeri lemmas: Azeri lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:az:All topics: Azeri terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Azeri appendices: Pages containing additional information about Azeri.
- Category:Azeri entry maintenance: Azeri entries, or entries in other languages containing Azeri terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Azeri names: Azeri terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Azeri phrases: Azeri groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Azeri: Azeri terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Azeri symbols: Azeri written signs.
- Category:Azeri templates: Azeri templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Azeri terms by etymology: Azeri terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Azeri terms by usage: Azeri terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Azeri: Categories with terms derived from Azeri in various specific languages.
- Category:User az: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Azeri.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Azeri lemmas (9 c, 1140 e)
- ► Azeri entry maintenance (7 c, 1 e)
- ► Azeri phrases (1 c, 3 e)
- ► Regional Azeri (8 c, 0 e)