Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Balinese lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Balinese adjectives: Balinese terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Balinese adverbs: Balinese terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Balinese conjunctions: Balinese terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Balinese determiners: Balinese terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Balinese interjections: Balinese terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Balinese morphemes: Balinese word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Balinese nouns: Balinese terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Balinese numerals: Balinese terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Balinese prepositions: Balinese adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Balinese pronouns: Balinese terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Balinese proper nouns: Balinese nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Balinese verbs: Balinese terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Balinese conjunctions (0 c, 4 e)
- ► Balinese determiners (0 c, 7 e)
- ► Balinese interjections (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Balinese morphemes (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Balinese verbs (0 c, 8 e)
Pages in category "Balinese lemmas"
The following 196 pages are in this category, out of 196 total.