Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Balinese lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Balinese adjectives: Balinese terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Balinese adverbs: Balinese terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Balinese conjunctions: Balinese terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Balinese nouns: Balinese terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Balinese numerals: Balinese terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Balinese prepositions: Balinese adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Balinese pronouns: Balinese terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Balinese verbs: Balinese terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Balinese lemmas"
The following 93 pages are in this category, out of 93 total.