Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Braj lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Braj adjectives: Braj terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Braj adverbs: Braj terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Braj conjunctions: Braj terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Braj nouns: Braj terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Braj numerals: Braj terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Braj particles: Braj terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Braj postpositions: Braj adpositions that are placed after their objects.
- Category:Braj pronouns: Braj terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Braj verbs: Braj terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Braj lemmas"
The following 88 pages are in this category, out of 88 total.