Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Chamorro lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Chamorro adjectives: Chamorro terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Chamorro conjunctions: Chamorro terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Chamorro determiners: Chamorro terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of the following noun.
- Category:Chamorro morphemes: Chamorro word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Chamorro multiword terms: Chamorro lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Chamorro nouns: Chamorro terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Chamorro numerals: Chamorro terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Chamorro phrases: Chamorro groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Chamorro prepositions: Chamorro adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Chamorro pronouns: Chamorro terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Chamorro proper nouns: Chamorro nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Chamorro verbs: Chamorro terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- Chamorro adjectives (1 c, 12 e)
- Chamorro conjunctions (0 c, 3 e)
- Chamorro determiners (1 c, 0 e)
- Chamorro verbs (3 c, 25 e)
Pages in category "Chamorro lemmas"
The following 148 pages are in this category, out of 148 total.