|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Choctaw lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Choctaw adjectives: Choctaw terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Choctaw adverbs: Choctaw terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Choctaw interjections: Choctaw terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Choctaw morphemes: Choctaw word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Choctaw nouns: Choctaw terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Choctaw numerals: Choctaw terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Choctaw verbs: Choctaw terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Choctaw lemmas"
The following 101 pages are in this category, out of 101 total.