|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Coptic terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Coptic noun forms: Coptic nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Coptic countable nouns: Coptic nouns that can be quantified directly by numerals.
- Category:Coptic proper nouns: Coptic nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Coptic singularia tantum: Coptic nouns that are mostly or exclusively used in the singular form.
- Category:Coptic uncountable nouns: Coptic nouns that indicate qualities, ideas, unbounded mass or other abstract concepts that cannot be quantified directly by numerals.
|ⲁ ⲃ ⲅ ⲇ ⲉ ⲍ ⲏ ⲑ ⲓ ⲕ ⲗ ⲙ ⲛ ⲝ ⲟ ⲡ ⲣ ⲥ ⲧ ⲩ ⲫ ⲭ ⲯ ⲱ ϣ ϥ ⳉ ϧ ϩ ϫ ϭ|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Coptic nouns"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 657 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- ⲁⲗⲟⲩ ⲙⲃⲱⲕⲓ