- Subcategories named like "aa:Emotions" (with a prefixed language code) are categories of terms in specific languages; for example "fr:Emotions" is the Emotions-related category of French terms. You may be interested especially in en:Emotions, for English terms. To browse by language name instead of language code, see the "By language" table, below.
- Subcategories of this one named without the prefixed language code are further categories just like this one, but devoted to topics finer than Emotions.[edit description][edit parents]
This category is meant to contain terms that relate to emotions, moods, and related mental states that are not in themselves behaviours but can influence behaviour, and are not specifically thinking processes in the sense of logical problem solving but can influence thinking.
- acceptance, amusement, anger, anticipation, apprehension, awe
- calmness, comfort, contentment, confidence, cool, courage, compassion, compatriot
- depression, disappointment, disgust, desire
- elation, embarrassment, envy, fear, friendship,
- grief, guilt, glee, gladness
- hate, happiness, honor, hope, humility, hypocrisy
- joy, jealousy,
- pain, patience, peace, phobia, pity, pride, passion, patriotism
- rage, remorse, repentance
- sadness, shame, shyness, sorrow, shock, suffering, surprise, sorry, sarcastic
This category has the following 69 subcategories, out of 69 total.