Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
English terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:English adjective forms: English adjectives that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:English comparative adjectives: English adjectives that express attributes in a relatively higher degree, or serve to set apart one thing from another.
- Category:English comparative-only adjectives: English adjectives that are only used in their comparative forms.
- Category:English compound adjectives: English adjectives composed of two or more stems.
- Category:English adjectives by inflection type: English adjectives organized by the type of inflection they follow.
- Category:English superlative adjectives: English adjectives that express attributes in their highest possible degrees.
- Category:English uncomparable adjectives: English adjectives that are not inflected to display different degrees of comparison.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► English adjective forms (2 c, 7 e)
- ► English adjectives ending in -en (0 c, 131 e)
- ► English adjectives ending in -en formed from a noun (0 c, 3 e)
- ► English parasynthetic adjectives (0 c, 506 e)
- ► English proper adjectives (0 c, 15 e)
- ► English adjectives by inflection type (1 c, 0 e)
- ► English superlative adjectives (0 c, 2383 e)
- ► English uncomparable adjectives (1 c, 67416 e)
Pages in category "English adjectives"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 121,275 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- A 1
- à bouche
- a capella
- a cappella
- a few fries short of a Happy Meal
- a fortiori
- a la
- à la
- a la carte
- à la carte
- a la minute
- à la minute
- a la mode
- à la mode
- à la russe
- a long time coming
- a long time in coming
- a mensa et thoro
- A negative
- A No. 1
- a non domino
- a notch above
- A positive
- a posteriori
- a potiori
- a priori
- à trois
- a vinculo matrimonii
- ab origine