Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Wiktionary:English adjectives
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
English terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:English adjective forms: English adjectives that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:English comparative-only adjectives: English adjectives that are only used in their comparative forms.
- Category:English compound adjectives: English adjectives composed of two or more stems.
- Category:English adjectives by inflection type: English adjectives organized by the type of inflection they follow.
- Category:English relational adjectives: English adjectives that stand in place of a noun when modifying another noun.
- Category:English uncomparable adjectives: English adjectives that are not inflected to display different degrees of comparison.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► English adjective forms (2 c, 10 e)
- ► English adjectives by inflection type (1 c, 0 e)
- ► English relational adjectives (0 c, 1 e)
- ► English uncomparable adjectives (0 c, 77275 e)
Pages in category "English adjectives"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 133,535 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- A 1
- a battuta
- à bouche
- a capella
- a cappella
- a day late and a dollar short
- a few fries short of a Happy Meal
- a fortiori
- à la
- a la carte
- à la carte
- a la minute
- à la minute
- a la mode
- à la mode
- à la russe
- a long time coming
- a long time in coming
- a mensa et thoro
- A negative
- A No. 1
- a non domino
- a notch above
- A positive
- a posteriori
- a potiori
- a priori
- a sheet in the wind
- à trois
- a vinculo matrimonii
- A. & M.
- ab origine