Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Newest and oldest pages|
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update:|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit:|
English written signs.
- Category:English diacritical marks: English glyphs that are added to characters to modify their sounds or meanings.
- Category:English letters: English symbols that represent single sounds. Variations of letters, such as letters with diacritics, should also be categorized here.
- Category:English matched pairs: English pairs of separate characters that are used together. Example: ( ).
- Category:English numeral symbols: English symbols that represent numerals.
- Category:English punctuation marks: English symbols that indicate structure and organization of writing.
- Category:English sigla: English letters or symbols standing for words, word parts or common sequences of letters.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "English symbols"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 386 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)