Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Fala lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Fala adverbs: Fala terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Fala conjunctions: Fala terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Fala determiners: Fala terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of the following noun.
- Category:Fala multiword terms: Fala lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Fala nouns: Fala terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Fala numerals: Fala terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Fala prepositions: Fala adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Fala pronouns: Fala terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Fala proper nouns: Fala nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Fala verbs: Fala terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
Pages in category "Fala lemmas"
The following 51 pages are in this category, out of 51 total.