Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Fala lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Fala adverbs: Fala terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Fala conjunctions: Fala terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Fala determiners: Fala terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of following noun.
- Category:Fala multiword terms: Fala lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Fala nouns: Fala terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Fala numerals: Fala terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Fala prepositions: Fala adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Fala pronouns: Fala terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Fala proper nouns: Fala nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Fala verbs: Fala terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Fala adverbs (0 c, 7 e)
- ► Fala conjunctions (0 c, 8 e)
- ► Fala determiners (1 c, 4 e)
- ► Fala multiword terms (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Fala verbs (1 c, 2 e)
Pages in category "Fala lemmas"
The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total.