Category:Fala parts of speech
» Fala language » Parts of speech
Fala terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Fala adjectives: Fala terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Fala adverbs: Fala terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Fala articles: Fala terms that indicate and specify nouns.
- Category:Fala conjunctions: Fala terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Fala determiners: Fala terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Fala nouns: Fala terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Fala numerals: Fala terms that quantify nouns.
This category lists only terms of the grammatical "numeral" part of speech, and not all number words may in fact be grammatically numerals. See Category:fax:Cardinal numbers and Category:fax:Ordinal numbers for more complete lists.
- Category:Fala prepositions: Fala adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Fala pronouns: Fala terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Fala verbs: Fala terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.