Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Franco-Provençal lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Franco-Provençal adjectives: Franco-Provençal terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Franco-Provençal adverbs: Franco-Provençal terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Franco-Provençal interjections: Franco-Provençal terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Franco-Provençal morphemes: Franco-Provençal word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Franco-Provençal nouns: Franco-Provençal terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Franco-Provençal phrases: Franco-Provençal groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Franco-Provençal proper nouns: Franco-Provençal nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Franco-Provençal verbs: Franco-Provençal terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Franco-Provençal interjections (0 c, 6 e)
- ► Franco-Provençal morphemes (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Franco-Provençal nouns (1 c, 53 e)
- ► Franco-Provençal verbs (6 c, 96 e)
Pages in category "Franco-Provençal lemmas"
The following 181 pages are in this category, out of 181 total.