Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Frankish language
This is the main category of the Frankish language.
Information about Frankish:
|Language family||West Germanic|
- Category:Frankish lemmas: Frankish lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:frk:All topics: Frankish terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Frankish entry maintenance: Frankish entries, or entries in other languages containing Frankish terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Frankish names: Frankish terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Frankish templates: Frankish templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Frankish terms by etymology: Frankish terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Frankish: Categories with terms derived from Frankish in various specific languages.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Frankish language"
This category contains only the following page.