|Recent additions to the category|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
This is the main category of the French language.
It is spoken in Algeria, Belgium, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Canada, the Central African Republic, Chad, the Comoros, Côte d'Ivoire, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Gabon, Guadeloupe, Guinea, Haiti, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Mali, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Monaco, Morocco, New Caledonia, Niger, the Republic of the Congo, Réunion, Rwanda, Saint-Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Senegal, the Seychelles, Switzerland, Syria, Togo, Tunisia, Vanuatu, and Wallis and Futuna.
Information about French:
Please see Wiktionary:About French for information and special considerations for creating French language entries.
- French (fr)Collapse
- ├──── Acadian French (fr-aca)
- ├───┬ Antillean Creole (gcf)
- │ └──── San Miguel Creole French (scf)
- ├──── Cajun French (frc)
- ├──── Canadian French (fr-CA)
- ├──── Guianese Creole (gcr)
- ├──── Haitian Creole (ht)
- ├──── Karipúna Creole French (kmv)
- ├──── Louisiana Creole French (lou)
- ├──── Mauritian Creole (mfe)
- ├──── Réunion Creole French (rcf)
- ├──── Seychellois Creole (crs)
- ├──── Switzerland French (fr-CH)
- ├──── Tay Boi (tas)
- └──── Tayo (cks)
- Category:fr:All topics: French terms organized by topic, such as "Family" or "Chemistry".
- Category:French appendices: Pages containing additional information about French.
- Category:French entry maintenance: French entries, or entries in other languages containing French terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:French lemmas: French lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:French names: French terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:French phrases: French groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional French: Categories containing terms in regional varieties or dialects of French.
- Category:Requests concerning French: Categories with French entries that need the attention of experienced editors.
- Category:French rhymes: List of indexes of French words by their rhymes.
- Category:Rhymes:French: Lists of French words by their rhymes.
- Category:French symbols: French written signs.
- Category:French templates: French templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:French terms by etymology: French terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:French terms by usage: French terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from French: Categories with terms that originate from French.
- Category:User fr: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in French.
This category has the following 29 subcategories, out of 29 total.
- French citations (1 c, 1547 e)
- French entries that don't exist (0 c, 242 e)
- French entry maintenance (9 c, 0 e)
- Given names from French by language (27 c, 0 e)
- French modules (0 c, 10 e)
- French non-lemma forms (7 c, 290117 e)
- User fr (5 c, 1308 e)