Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » French language
This is the main category of the French language.
Information about French:
- Category:French lemmas: French lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:fr:All topics: French terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:French appendices: Pages containing additional information about French.
- Category:French entry maintenance: French entries, or entries in other languages containing French terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:French names: French terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:French phrases: French groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional French: French terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Requests (French): French entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:French rhymes: Lists of French words by their rhymes.
- Category:French symbols: French written signs.
- Category:French templates: French templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:French terms by etymology: French terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:French terms by usage: French terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from French: Categories with terms derived from French in various specific languages.
- Category:User fr: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in French.
|Top – A À Â Æ Ä B C Ç D E É È Ê Ë F G H I Î Ï J K L M N O Ô Œ Ö P Q R S T U Û Ù Ü V W X Y Ÿ Z|
This category has the following 30 subcategories, out of 30 total.
- ► French lemmas (12 c, 48598 e)
- ► 1000 basic French words (0 c, 20 e)
- ► French entries that don't exist (0 c, 258 e)
- ► French entry maintenance (12 c, 1 e)
- ► French modules (0 c, 2 e)
- ► French phrases (3 c, 197 e)