Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
German lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:German adjectives: German terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:German adverbs: German terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:German circumpositions: German adpositions that appear on both sides of their objects.
- Category:German conjunctions: German terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:German determiners: German terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of following noun.
- Category:German interjections: German terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:German morphemes: German word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:German nouns: German terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:German numerals: German terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:German particles: German terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:German phrases: German groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:German postpositions: German adpositions that are placed after their objects.
- Category:German prepositions: German adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:German pronouns: German terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:German proper nouns: German nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:German verbs: German terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z Ä Ö Ü|
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► German determiners (3 c, 24 e)
- ► German interjections (1 c, 240 e)
- ► German morphemes (6 c, 0 e)
- ► German verbs (15 c, 7418 e)
Pages in category "German lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 65,745 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- à fonds perdu
- à la
- a posteriori
- a priori
- A und O
- a. a.
- Aa machen