Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Gothic terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Gothic pronoun forms: Gothic pronouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Gothic demonstrative pronouns: Gothic pronouns that refer to nouns, comparing them to external references.
- Category:Gothic indefinite pronouns: Gothic pronouns that refer to unspecified nouns.
- Category:Gothic interrogative pronouns: Gothic pronouns that indicate questions.
- Category:Gothic relative pronouns: Gothic pronouns used to indicate relative clauses.
|Top – 𐌰 𐌱 𐌲 𐌳 𐌴 𐌵 𐌶 𐌷 𐌸 𐌹 𐌺 𐌻 𐌼 𐌽 𐌾 𐌿 𐍀 𐍂 𐍃 𐍄 𐍅 𐍆 𐍇 𐍈 𐍉|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.