Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Hebrew language
This is the main category of the Hebrew language.
Information about Hebrew:
- Category:Hebrew lemmas: Hebrew lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:he:All topics: Hebrew terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Hebrew appendices: Pages containing additional information about Hebrew.
- Category:Hebrew entry maintenance: Hebrew entries, or entries in other languages containing Hebrew terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Hebrew names: Hebrew terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Hebrew phrases: Hebrew groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Hebrew: Hebrew terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Requests (Hebrew): Hebrew entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Hebrew symbols: Hebrew written signs.
- Category:Hebrew templates: Hebrew templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Hebrew terms by etymology: Hebrew terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Hebrew terms by usage: Hebrew terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Hebrew: Categories with terms derived from Hebrew in various specific languages.
- Category:User he: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Hebrew.
|Top – א ב ג ד ה ו ז ח ט י כך ל מם נן ס ע פף צץ ק ר ש ת|
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.
- ► Hebrew lemmas (12 c, 6071 e)
- ► Hebrew entry maintenance (14 c, 1 e)
- ► Hebrew figures of speech (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Hebrew modules (0 c, 6 e)