Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Icelandic language edition of Wiktionary|
|Wikipedia article about Icelandic language|
|Links related to Icelandic language in sister projects at Wikimedia Commons|
|Icelandic language considerations|
Reference templates (13)
|Icelandic language entry|
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
Fundamental » All languages » Icelandic
This is the main category of the Icelandic language.
It is spoken in Iceland.
Information about Icelandic:
|Edit language data|
|Language family||North Germanic|
- Category:is:All topics: Icelandic terms organized by topic, such as "Family" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Icelandic appendices: Pages containing additional information about Icelandic.
- Category:Icelandic entry maintenance: Icelandic entries, or entries in other languages containing Icelandic terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Icelandic lemmas: Icelandic lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Icelandic names: Icelandic terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups. Place names, demonyms and other kinds of names can be found in Category:Names.
- Category:Icelandic phrases: Icelandic groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Icelandic: Categories containing terms in regional varieties of Icelandic.
- Category:Requests concerning Icelandic: Categories with Icelandic entries that need the attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Icelandic rhymes: List of indexes of Icelandic words by their rhymes.
- Category:Rhymes:Icelandic: Lists of Icelandic words by their rhymes.
- Category:Icelandic symbols: Icelandic written signs.
- Category:Icelandic templates: Icelandic templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Icelandic terms by etymology: Icelandic terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Icelandic terms by usage: Icelandic terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Icelandic: Categories with terms that originate from Icelandic.
- Category:User is: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Icelandic.
This category has the following 25 subcategories, out of 25 total.
- is:All sets (5 c, 0 e)
- is:All topics (17 c, 0 e)
- Icelandic appendices (1 c, 7 e)
- Icelandic entry maintenance (9 c, 0 e)
- Icelandic figures of speech (6 c, 0 e)
- Given names from Icelandic by language (5 c, 0 e)
- Icelandic three-letter words (0 c, 1 e)
- Icelandic two-letter words (0 c, 1 e)
- Icelandic modules (0 c, 3 e)
- Icelandic non-lemma forms (10 c, 4387 e)
- Regional Icelandic (4 c, 11 e)
- Icelandic rhymes (27 c, 1 e)
- Rhymes:Icelandic (1905 c, 0 e)
- Icelandic shortenings (5 c, 0 e)
- Surnames from Icelandic by language (2 c, 0 e)
- Icelandic symbols (2 c, 0 e)
- Icelandic templates (6 c, 14 e)
- Icelandic terms by etymology (26 c, 0 e)
- Icelandic terms by lexical property (4 c, 0 e)
- Icelandic terms by semantic function (3 c, 0 e)
- Icelandic terms by usage (27 c, 0 e)
- Terms derived from Icelandic (39 c, 0 e)
- Icelandic thesaurus entries (0 c, 2 e)
- User is (5 c, 87 e)
Pages in category "Icelandic language"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.