Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Icelandic language
This is the main category of the Icelandic language.
Information about Icelandic:
|Language family||North Germanic|
- Category:Icelandic lemmas: Icelandic lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:is:All topics: Icelandic terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Icelandic appendices: Pages containing additional information about Icelandic.
- Category:Icelandic entry maintenance: Icelandic entries, or entries in other languages containing Icelandic terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Icelandic names: Icelandic terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Icelandic phrases: Icelandic groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Icelandic: Icelandic terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Icelandic rhymes: Lists of Icelandic words by their rhymes.
- Category:Icelandic symbols: Icelandic written signs.
- Category:Icelandic templates: Icelandic templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Icelandic terms by etymology: Icelandic terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Icelandic terms by usage: Icelandic terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Icelandic: Categories with terms derived from Icelandic in various specific languages.
- Category:User is: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Icelandic.
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.
- ► Icelandic lemmas (12 c, 9372 e)
- ► Icelandic entry maintenance (11 c, 1 e)
- ► Icelandic figures of speech (3 c, 0 e)
- ► Icelandic phrases (1 c, 29 e)
Pages in category "Icelandic language"
The following 4 pages are in this category, out of 4 total.