Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Indonesian language
This is the main category of the Indonesian language.
Information about Indonesian:
- Category:Indonesian lemmas: Indonesian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:id:All topics: Indonesian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Indonesian appendices: Pages containing additional information about Indonesian.
- Category:Indonesian entry maintenance: Indonesian entries, or entries in other languages containing Indonesian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Indonesian names: Indonesian terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Indonesian phrases: Indonesian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Indonesian templates: Indonesian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Indonesian terms by etymology: Indonesian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Indonesian terms by usage: Indonesian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Indonesian: Categories with terms derived from Indonesian in various specific languages.
- Category:User id: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Indonesian.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Indonesian lemmas (13 c, 1918 e)
- ► Indonesian entry maintenance (8 c, 1 e)
- ► Indonesian phrases (1 c, 13 e)
- ► Indonesian shortenings (1 c, 0 e)