Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Japanese written signs.
- Category:Japanese diacritical marks: Japanese glyphs that are added to characters to modify the their sounds or meanings.
- Category:Japanese Han characters: Japanese symbols of the Han logographic script, which can represent sounds or convey meanings directly.
- Category:Japanese matched pairs: Japanese pairs of separate characters that are used together. Example: ( ).
- Category:Japanese numeral symbols: Japanese symbols that represent numerals.
- Category:Japanese punctuation marks: Japanese symbols that indicate structure and organization of writing.
- Category:Japanese syllables: Japanese symbols that represent groups of sounds. Variations of syllables, such as syllables with diacritics, should also be categorized here.
|Top –||あ い う え お||か き く け こ||さ し す せ そ||た ち つ て と||な に ぬ ね の||は ひ ふ へ ほ||ま み む め も||や ・ ゆ ・ よ||ら り る れ ろ||わ ゐ ・ ゑ を||ん|
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Japanese symbols"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 203 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)