Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Japanese written signs.
- Category:Japanese Han characters: Japanese symbols of the Han logographic script, which can represent sounds or convey meanings directly.
- Category:Japanese diacritical marks: Japanese glyphs that are added to characters to modify the their sounds or meanings.
- Category:Japanese letters: Japanese symbols that represent single sounds. Variations of letters, such as letters with diacritics, should also be categorized here.
- Category:Japanese matched pairs: Japanese pairs of separate characters that are used together. Example: ( ).
- Category:Japanese numeral symbols: Japanese symbols that represent numerals.
- Category:Japanese punctuation marks: Japanese symbols that indicate structure and organization of writing.
- Category:Japanese syllables: Japanese symbols that represent groups of sounds. Variations of syllables, such as syllables with diacritics, should also be categorized here.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Japanese diacritical marks (0 c, 4 e)
- ► Japanese Han characters (13 c, 13555 e)
- ► Japanese letters (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Japanese numeral symbols (0 c, 66 e)
- ► Japanese punctuation marks (0 c, 36 e)
- ► Japanese syllables (4 c, 315 e)