Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Javanese language
This is the main category of the Javanese language.
Information about Javanese:
- Category:Javanese lemmas: Javanese lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:jv:All topics: Javanese terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Javanese appendices: Pages containing additional information about Javanese.
- Category:Javanese entry maintenance: Javanese entries, or entries in other languages containing Javanese terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Regional Javanese: Javanese terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Javanese templates: Javanese templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Javanese terms by etymology: Javanese terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Javanese terms by usage: Javanese terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Javanese: Categories with terms derived from Javanese in various specific languages.
- Category:User jv: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Javanese.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Javanese lemmas (8 c, 162 e)
- ► Javanese entry maintenance (9 c, 1 e)
- ► Regional Javanese (1 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Javanese language"
This category contains only the following page.