Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Kabyle terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Kabyle noun forms: Kabyle nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Kabyle nouns by gender: Kabyle nouns organized by the gender they belong to.
- Category:Kabyle nouns by inflection type: Kabyle nouns organized by the type of inflection they follow.
- Category:Kabyle pluralia tantum: Kabyle nouns that are mostly or exclusively used in the plural form.
- Category:Kabyle verbal nouns: Kabyle nouns morphologically related to a verb and similar to it in meaning.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Kabyle nouns"
The following 114 pages are in this category, out of 114 total.