Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Kambera lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Kambera adverbs: Kambera terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Kambera conjunctions: Kambera terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Kambera morphemes: Kambera word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Kambera multiword terms: Kambera lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Kambera nouns: Kambera terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Kambera numerals: Kambera terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Kambera particles: Kambera terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Kambera prepositions: Kambera adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Kambera pronouns: Kambera terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Kambera verbs: Kambera terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- Kambera adverbs (0 c, 4 e)
- Kambera conjunctions (0 c, 1 e)
- Kambera verbs (2 c, 80 e)
Pages in category "Kambera lemmas"
The following 170 pages are in this category, out of 170 total.