Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Konkani lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Konkani adjectives: Konkani terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Konkani adverbs: Konkani terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Konkani conjunctions: Konkani terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Konkani interjections: Konkani terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Konkani morphemes: Konkani word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Konkani multiword terms: Konkani lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Konkani nouns: Konkani terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Konkani numerals: Konkani terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Konkani particles: Konkani terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Konkani postpositions: Konkani adpositions that are placed after their objects.
- Category:Konkani prepositions: Konkani adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Konkani pronouns: Konkani terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Konkani verbs: Konkani terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
|Top अ आ इ ई उ ऊ ऋ ॠ ए ऐ ओ औ क ख ग घ ङ च छ ज झ ञ ट ठ ड ढ ण त थ द ध न प फ ब भ म य र ल व श ष स ह ळ|
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- Konkani conjunctions (0 c, 4 e)
- Konkani interjections (0 c, 1 e)
- Konkani verbs (2 c, 67 e)
Pages in category "Konkani lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 458 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)