Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Newest and oldest pages|
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update:|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit:|
Korean lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Korean adjectives: Korean terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Korean adverbs: Korean terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Korean counters: Korean terms that combine with numerals to express quantity of nouns.
- Category:Korean determiners: Korean terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of the following noun.
- Category:Korean ideophones: Korean terms that evoke an idea, especially a sensation or impression, with a sound.
- Category:Korean interjections: Korean terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Korean morphemes: Korean word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Korean multiword terms: Korean lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Korean nouns: Korean terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Korean numerals: Korean terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Korean particles: Korean terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Korean phrases: Korean groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Korean pronouns: Korean terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Korean verbs: Korean terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
|Top - ㄱ ㄴ ㄷ ㄹ ㅁ ㅂ ㅅ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎ|
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- Korean counters (0 c, 73 e)
- Korean determiners (1 c, 122 e)
- Korean verbs (12 c, 2834 e)
Pages in category "Korean lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 45,278 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)