Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Kunigami lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Kunigami adjectives: Kunigami terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Kunigami nouns: Kunigami terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Kunigami particles: Kunigami terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Kunigami pronouns: Kunigami terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Kunigami proper nouns: Kunigami nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Kunigami verbs: Kunigami terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Kunigami lemmas"
The following 123 pages are in this category, out of 123 total.