Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Kurdish language
This is the main category of the Kurdish language.
Information about Kurdish:
- Category:Kurdish lemmas: Kurdish lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:ku:All topics: Kurdish terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Kurdish appendices: Pages containing additional information about Kurdish.
- Category:Kurdish entry maintenance: Kurdish entries, or entries in other languages containing Kurdish terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Kurdish names: Kurdish terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Kurdish phrases: Kurdish groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Kurdish: Kurdish terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Kurdish rhymes: Lists of Kurdish words by their rhymes.
- Category:Kurdish symbols: Kurdish written signs.
- Category:Kurdish templates: Kurdish templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Kurdish terms by etymology: Kurdish terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Kurdish terms by usage: Kurdish terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Kurdish: Categories with terms derived from Kurdish in various specific languages.
- Category:User ku: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Kurdish.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Kurdish lemmas (12 c, 1655 e)
- ► Kurdish entry maintenance (9 c, 1 e)
- ► Kurdish figures of speech (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Kurdish phrases (1 c, 2 e)