All terms in Kurdish should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Kurdish.
Please see Wiktionary:About Kurdish for considerations about Kurdish entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Kurdish.
- Category:Kurdish parts of speech: Kurdish terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Kurdish morphemes: Morphemes used to form Kurdish words.
- Category:Kurdish phrases: Kurdish groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Kurdish symbols: Kurdish characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Kurdish lexicons: Kurdish terms categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Kurdish names: Kurdish words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Kurdish etymologies: Kurdish terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Kurdish: Categories with terms derived from Kurdish in various specific languages.
- Category:Kurdish rhymes: Lists of Kurdish words by their rhymes.
- Category:ku:All topics: Kurdish words categorized by subject.
- Category:Kurdish appendices: Miscellaneous information about Kurdish language.
- Category:Requests (Kurdish): Kurdish entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User ku: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Kurdish.
- Category:Kurdish templates: Kurdish templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 26 subcategories, out of 26 total.