Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Malagasy language
This is the main category of the Malagasy language.
Information about Malagasy:
|Language family||East Barito|
- Category:Malagasy lemmas: Malagasy lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:mg:All topics: Malagasy terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Malagasy entry maintenance: Malagasy entries, or entries in other languages containing Malagasy terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Malagasy templates: Malagasy templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Malagasy terms by etymology: Malagasy terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Malagasy terms by usage: Malagasy terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Malagasy: Categories with terms derived from Malagasy in various specific languages.
- Category:User mg: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Malagasy.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Malagasy lemmas (8 c, 3321 e)
- ► Malagasy entry maintenance (7 c, 1 e)
- ► Malagasy non-lemma forms (3 c, 14 e)
- ► Malagasy shortenings (1 c, 0 e)