|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Malayalam lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Malayalam adjectives: Malayalam terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Malayalam adverbs: Malayalam terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Malayalam conjunctions: Malayalam terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Malayalam interjections: Malayalam terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Malayalam nouns: Malayalam terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Malayalam numerals: Malayalam terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Malayalam phrases: Malayalam groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Malayalam postpositions: Malayalam adpositions that are placed after their objects.
- Category:Malayalam pronouns: Malayalam terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Malayalam verbs: Malayalam terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Malayalam conjunctions (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Malayalam interjections (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Malayalam verbs (0 c, 8 e)
Pages in category "Malayalam lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 247 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)