Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Mansi lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Mansi adjectives: Mansi terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Mansi adverbs: Mansi terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Mansi conjunctions: Mansi terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Mansi morphemes: Mansi word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Mansi nouns: Mansi terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Mansi numerals: Mansi terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Mansi particles: Mansi terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Mansi prepositions: Mansi adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Mansi pronouns: Mansi terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Mansi verbs: Mansi terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Mansi conjunctions (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Mansi morphemes (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Mansi verbs (1 c, 24 e)
Pages in category "Mansi lemmas"
The following 172 pages are in this category, out of 172 total.