Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
» Mansi language » Lemmas
Mansi lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Mansi adverbs: Mansi terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Mansi conjunctions: Mansi terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Mansi morphemes: Mansi word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Mansi nouns: Mansi terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Mansi numerals: Mansi terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Mansi particles: Mansi terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Mansi prepositions: Mansi adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Mansi pronouns: Mansi terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.