Category:Michif parts of speech
» Michif language » Parts of speech
Michif terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Michif adjectives: Michif terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Michif articles: Michif terms that indicate and specify nouns.
- Category:Michif determiners: Michif terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Michif nouns: Michif terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Michif numerals: Michif terms that quantify nouns.
This category lists only terms of the grammatical "numeral" part of speech, and not all number words may in fact be grammatically numerals. See Category:crg:Cardinal numbers and Category:crg:Ordinal numbers for more complete lists.