Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Newari lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Newari adjectives: Newari terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Newari morphemes: Newari word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Newari nouns: Newari terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Newari numerals: Newari terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Newari pronouns: Newari terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Newari verbs: Newari terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Newari lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 406 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)