Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Norman language
This is the main category of the Norman language.
Information about Norman:
- Category:Norman lemmas: Norman lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:nrf:All topics: Norman terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Norman entry maintenance: Norman entries, or entries in other languages containing Norman terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Norman names: Norman terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Norman phrases: Norman groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Norman: Norman terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Norman symbols: Norman written signs.
- Category:Norman templates: Norman templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Norman terms by etymology: Norman terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Norman terms by usage: Norman terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Norman: Categories with terms derived from Norman in various specific languages.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Norman lemmas (11 c, 7917 e)
- ► Norman entry maintenance (7 c, 1 e)
- ► Norman figures of speech (3 c, 0 e)
- ► Norman modules (0 c, 0 e)
- ► Norman phrases (1 c, 14 e)
- ► Regional Norman (3 c, 0 e)