Category:Old Church Slavonic verbs
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Newest and oldest pages|
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update:|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit:|
Old Church Slavonic terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
- Category:Old Church Slavonic verb forms: Old Church Slavonic verbs that are conjugated to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Old Church Slavonic abstract verbs: Old Church Slavonic abstract verbs of motion whose motion is multidirectional (as opposed to unidirectional) or indirect, or whose action is repeated or in a series, instead of being a single, completed action. Abstract verbs are always imperfective in aspect, even with prefixes that are normally associated with the perfective aspect.
- Category:Old Church Slavonic concrete verbs: Old Church Slavonic concrete verbs refer to a verbal aspect in verbs of motion that is unidirectional (as opposed to multidirectional), a definitely directed motion, or a single, completed action (instead of a repeated action or series of actions). Concrete verbs may be either imperfective or perfective.
- Category:Old Church Slavonic imperfective verbs: Old Church Slavonic verbs that express actions considered as ongoing or continuous, as opposed to completed events.
- Category:Old Church Slavonic intransitive verbs: Old Church Slavonic verbs that don't require any grammatical objects.
- Category:Old Church Slavonic perfective verbs: Old Church Slavonic verbs that express actions considered as completed events, as opposed to ongoing or continuous.
- Category:Old Church Slavonic reflexive verbs: Old Church Slavonic verbs that indicate actions, occurrences or states directed from the grammatical subjects to themselves.
- Category:Old Church Slavonic transitive verbs: Old Church Slavonic verbs that indicate actions, occurrences or states directed to one or more grammatical objects.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- Old Church Slavonic verb forms (1 c, 49 e)
- Old Church Slavonic abstract verbs (0 c, 6 e)
- Old Church Slavonic concrete verbs (0 c, 6 e)
- Old Church Slavonic perfective verbs (0 c, 243 e)
- Old Church Slavonic reflexive verbs (0 c, 58 e)
- Old Church Slavonic transitive verbs (0 c, 15 e)
Pages in category "Old Church Slavonic verbs"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 966 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)