Category:Old Church Slavonic verbs
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Old Church Slavonic terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
- Category:Old Church Slavonic verb forms: Old Church Slavonic verbs that are conjugated to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Old Church Slavonic abstract verbs: Old Church Slavonic abstract verbs of motion whose motion is multidirectional (as opposed to unidirectional) or indirect, or whose action is repeated or in a series, instead of being a single, completed action. Abstract verbs are always imperfective in aspect, even with prefixes that are normally associated with the perfective aspect.
- Category:Old Church Slavonic concrete verbs: Old Church Slavonic concrete verbs refer to a verbal aspect in verbs of motion that is unidirectional (as opposed to multidirectional), a definitely directed motion, or a single, completed action (instead of a repeated action or series of actions). Concrete verbs may be either imperfective or perfective.
- Category:Old Church Slavonic intransitive verbs: Old Church Slavonic verbs that don't require any grammatical objects.
- Category:Old Church Slavonic transitive verbs: Old Church Slavonic verbs that indicate actions, occurrences or states directed to one or more grammatical objects.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Old Church Slavonic verbs"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 341 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)