Category:Old Italian language
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Old Italian language
This is the main category of the Old Italian language.
Information about Old Italian:
|Canonical name||Old Italian|
- Category:Old Italian lemmas: Old Italian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Old Italian entry maintenance: Old Italian entries, or entries in other languages containing Old Italian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Old Italian terms by etymology: Old Italian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Old Italian terms by usage: Old Italian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Old Italian: Categories with terms derived from Old Italian in various specific languages.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.