Category:Old Portuguese nouns
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Old Portuguese terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Old Portuguese noun forms: Old Portuguese nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Old Portuguese diminutive nouns: Old Portuguese nouns that are derived from a base word to convey endearment, small size or small intensity.
- Category:Old Portuguese pluralia tantum: Old Portuguese nouns that are mostly or exclusively used in the plural form.
- Category:Old Portuguese reconstructed nouns: Old Portuguese nouns that have been linguistically reconstructed.
- Category:Old Portuguese uncountable nouns: Old Portuguese nouns that indicate qualities, ideas, unbounded mass or other abstract concepts that cannot be quantified directly by numerals.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Old Portuguese nouns"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 358 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)