Category:Old Provençal language
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Old Provençal language
This is the main category of the Old Provençal language.
Information about Old Provençal:
|Canonical name||Old Provençal|
- Category:Old Provençal lemmas: Old Provençal lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:pro:All topics: Old Provençal terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Old Provençal entry maintenance: Old Provençal entries, or entries in other languages containing Old Provençal terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Old Provençal names: Old Provençal terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Old Provençal templates: Old Provençal templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Old Provençal terms by etymology: Old Provençal terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Old Provençal: Categories with terms derived from Old Provençal in various specific languages.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Old Provençal lemmas (10 c, 263 e)
- ► pro:All topics (6 c, 0 e)
- ► Old Provençal entry maintenance (4 c, 0 e)
- ► Old Catalan language (4 c, 0 e)