Category:Old Provençal terms derived from Latin
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Terms in Old Provençal that originate from the Latin language.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- ► Old Provençal terms borrowed from Latin (0 c, 6 e)
- ► Old Provençal terms inherited from Latin (0 c, 145 e)
- ► Old Provençal terms derived from Ecclesiastical Latin (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Old Provençal terms derived from Late Latin (2 c, 25 e)
- ► Old Provençal terms derived from Medieval Latin (1 c, 6 e)
- ► Old Provençal terms derived from Vulgar Latin (1 c, 48 e)
Pages in category "Old Provençal terms derived from Latin"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 363 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)