Category:Pages containing style information
This category groups pages that provide style information that may be relevant to a style guide in development. Not all these pages will be integrated; some may be redirected or trimmed, others may be rewritten or integrated into the style guide as-is, and others may not be integrated at all.
This is simply a tracking category. No changes to these pages will be made without first obtaining consensus to do so.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Pages containing style information"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- Wiktionary:Entry layout/POS headers
- Wiktionary:Language considerations
- Wiktionary:Languages with more than one grammatical gender
- Wiktionary:Obsolete and archaic terms
- Wiktionary:Transliteration and romanization
- Wiktionary:Usage notes