Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Parthian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Parthian adjectives: Parthian terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Parthian conjunctions: Parthian terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Parthian determiners: Parthian terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of following noun.
- Category:Parthian morphemes: Parthian word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Parthian nouns: Parthian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Parthian numerals: Parthian terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Parthian prepositions: Parthian adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Parthian pronouns: Parthian terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Parthian proper nouns: Parthian nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Parthian adjectives (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Parthian conjunctions (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Parthian determiners (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Parthian morphemes (2 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Parthian lemmas"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.